Your Right to Cancel
With the exception of those items listed below under “EXCLUDED PRODUCTS” you will be entitled to cancel your order by written notice to us by following the procedure set out below. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order. If you exercise the right to cancel your order then the following procedure must be followed:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Confirmation number in the subject header within 7 working days after the date of delivery of the Products to notify us;
- Secure the Products and all the original packing materials, ensuring that the Products are packaged adequately to protect against damage;
- Return the Products within 14 days after the date of delivery at your cost by registered mail.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION, PLEASE INSURE THE PACKAGE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE INVOICE PLUS SHIPPING CHARGES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.
Clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package and mail the package to:
Unit G2 Kapital Building
If you fail to take reasonable care of the Products before they are returned to us and this results in damage or deterioration we will charge you for the reduction in value. Subject to the conditions in this section, we will refund the full cost paid by you for the Products excluding any costs for delivery to you. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase and within thirty (30) days of receiving your returned Products. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
The Products which are NOT eligible for cancellation or return from you to us and therefore which are NOT eligible for refund from us are as follows:
- Any Products which have been custom-made to your specification;
- Items that due to their nature cannot be returned; and;
- Personal hygiene Products where the seal has been broken.
If the Products you receive are faulty or not what you ordered please contact us at email@example.com with your Order Confirmation number in the subject header. Provided that you notify us of the problem within 7 days of delivery of the Products to you and that any fault has not been caused by accident, neglect or misuse of the Products:
- We may offer you an alternate Product free of charge (which is equal in cost value to the returned Product and at our sole discretion, and of course subject to availability) within 7 days of notification provided that that the original Product is returned to us in accordance with the section headed “Your Right to Cancel”; or
- We will arrange with you for the Product to be returned to us in accordance with the section headed “Your Right to Cancel” (but we will pay for the return costs of delivery for Products that are faulty or not what you ordered) and we shall refund the price paid.
The provisions in this section do not affect your statutory rights.